for: Ninja Traders (Futures, Forex, Stocks).
We set out to build an importer tool that would work with the vast majority of broker export files. After much work had been completed, we sadly found that only Ninja Trader, and to some extent Sierra Charts, were able to export data in an organized format conducive to ‘trade-tracking’. *
The TJS Importer for Ninja, allows you to designate columns of your broker export sheet and have that data automatically sent to the corresponding columns in the TJS Trading Log sheet.
Please know, if you take multiple profit exits, your Ninja export file can group these together (for up to three separate exits), called the ATM strategy. If you are an “All-in/All-out” trader, or take three or less profit exits per trade. For high-frequency traders, the TJS Importer can be a real time-saver. **
You’ll be able to import the following data:
- Instrument (Symbol)
- Market Pos. (Long / Short)
- Entry Price
- Exit Price
- Entry Date/Time
- Exit Date/Time
- Need to view the Ninja export instructions
* I don't use Ninja Trader, but would like you to test my Broker / Export file
Send us a direct email (and attach a copy of your Broker export file).
If you don’t have our direct email address, please use the Contact form, and then use the File Upload function to send a copy of your broker export file.
- Please know, to be a candidate for the TJS Importer, your export file must have ALL Entries and Exits grouped together on the same row, including: Multiple Entries (and/or) Exits.
- If not, the TJS Importer will not work for you. Feel free to contact your broker to see if there is a way to download your export file in that style of format.
“Unfortunately, most broker export files are not in a format conducive to trade-tracking and analysis.”
** I don't use Ninja Trader, but Im' a High Frequency trader. What can I do?
It’s okay, neither do we!
The TJS Elite “v8” version has a new HFT “High Frequency Trader” mode, which will limit the scope of input. If enabled, you would still achieve full analysis in the TJS Analysis sheet, but the Trade Input and Trade Summary sections of the Trading Log would be limited.
- For more info, please go to: Trading Log > Journal & Settings button > HFT section.