Trading Journal Spreadsheet
Trade tracking for: Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Spread-betting, and CFD‘s
One time fee ◊ One low price ◊ Same day support!
Thousands of traders in over 90 countries rely on the TJS.
The most user-friendly Trading Journal, devoted to you and your business.
Record your trades, then track every move you make in multiple (modifiable) performance tracking categories. Your progress is displayed (at-a-glance) in an easily understood manner. The Trading Journal Spreadsheet will be your personal trade analyzer.
The expert analysis in the Trading Journal Spreadsheet is designed to make trading life easier, and traders more confident and successful. View product info.
You’ll know the following about your trades:
All TJS statistics are crucial, relevant and synergistic stat’s that you can’t afford to trade without, and all are found in each of your Performance-tracking categories.
You’ll keep track of… Mistakes / Errors – Diminish your losses by knowing exactly what your mistakes and errors are costing you, and how often you are committing them.
You’ll gain confidence…
- Knowing key analysis in (8+) Performance-tracking categories.
- Knowing where to focus your efforts when realizing a positive expectancy.
- Knowing which trading activity is depleting your Capital.
You’ll have the knowledge needed to instill the confidence your trading business needs.
You’ll love the TJS; From instructors, educators, fund managers… on down to the new aspiring trader, the TJS is now being used by traders in 97 countries! Newer traders can potentially take years off their learning curve, refusing to become part of the 90% club.
The Trading Journal Spreadsheet (Simple, Elegant, Enlightening)
Trade tracking process, (5) steps:
- Plan It: Customize the TJS Tracking sheet to “track” what’s most important to you and your business.
- Trade It: While gaining experience in the markets, record everything you do in the TJS Trading Log.
- Analyze It: The TJS Analysis sheet automatically displays all pertinent stats for critical review.
- Identify Strengths & Weaknesses: The TJS alerts you to which Performance-tracking categories are producing either a positive and negative expectancy.
- Improve: You’ll soon have the knowledge needed to: trade confidently, perfect your plan, increase or decrease risk amounts and progress naturally as a trader.
There’s a Trading Journal Spreadsheet for all traders!
Whether you trade a single market or multiple markets – the TJS has a version for you: Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Spread Betting, CFD, or “All-Markets“. Advanced analysis and beautiful design come together in each TJS product.
Here’s a glimpse of the icon inspired TJS Home Menu, where you’ll find all sheets neatly displayed in an organized format.
Easy to use, expertly crafted, extremely informative.
Better trading through better analysis – Get your TJS!