The TJS Elite - Easy to use, Expertly crafted and Extremely informative. Created for traders looking to take control of their trading future with the most sought after analytics.
Products for all: Stock, Options, Futures, Forex, SpreadBetting and CFD traders.
All sheets in the TJS (seen below) are easily accessible with the unique TJS Home-Menu.
All versions come with everything you see below
- Fixed header with cumulative results
- Embedded tips
- Error (input) detection
- Conditional formatting
- Drop-down menus
- Comprehensive analysis
- Journal notes
- NEW… now includes Candlestick Progress Chart!
- The Tracking sheet summarizes all recorded trade information and displays it “at-a-glance” for quick and easy analysis.
- Each individual performance tracking category will tell you the following: # of total trades, P&L, Win %, Payoff Ratio, Expectancy, Frequency.
- Knowing your Strengths & Weaknesses and seeing patterns develop in your trading efforts is the sole purpose of this unique, one-of-a-kind sheet!
The TJS SpreadSuite
A complete package to help you manage your trading business. All sheets below are included inside the file – Nothing more to download!
Just plug in a couple stat related figures (gleaned from your TJS Tracking sheet), then watch the formulator go to work, while displaying a visual Equity-curve in the process.
Also, a great tool for running hypothetical or “what-if” scenarios.
Determine your potential drawdown for any given strategy or scenario!
A great tool when trying to design a winning trading system in accordance with your capital and risk management approach.
- Highest (R)Trade (Win / Loss)
- Largest Single Trade (Gain / Loss)
- Consecutive Trades (Won / Lost)
- Consecutive (Profit / Loss) Streak
- Average Net P&L, per trade
- Average Risk Amount, per trade
- Average Quantity, per trade
- Average Reward to Risk, per trade
Visual bar graphs are included with each event.
Position Size Calculator
A “quick-glance” matrix section is included… Print and keep nearby for a quick access view, before placing your next trade!
- Print area is pre-set, in reduced size
Scale In / Scale Out (for Multiple Entry or Exits)
The TJS Scale In / Scale Out sheet solves that issue – capable of calculating up to (10) separate transactions for each (Entry/Exit) – results are mirrored in the trading-log.
Brokers / Accounts
You can even link an account to an individual market (Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, etc) to get your proper risk amount on each trade – a calculation already built in to each markets TradingLog sheet.
These powerful pivot tables will display it, and all sorts of other data as well.
TradeSheet (manual note-taking sheet)
The TJS Trading Sheet is designed to write down pre & post trade notes, which makes for an easy way to transfer your trading notes to the TJS Trading Log, after the market session is over.
No more relying on memory after a full day or week of trading activity!
- Print area is pre-set to print in black & white.
A private link is provided to download an MS Word template, along with a filled-out example.
Goals & Progress
A progress pyramid link is included to gauge your progress during the various stages of your trading career.
Visit the TJS Goals & Progress page
250-Trade Random Generator
All sheets are neatly organized and displayed in the TJS HomeMenu screen, making all sheets easily accessible.
Wish to consolidate your own personal spreadsheets into the TJS? No problem… Six blank sheets have been linked to the HomeMenu so you can import your own work while having easy access to those files.
Start Tracking & Analyzing your trades today
If purchasing, you’ll enter one of the following products on the purchase page:
Stocks / Options / Stocks & Options (together) / Futures / Forex / SpreadBetting / CFD’s
“All-in-One” (All of the above markets included in one file!) - Easily delete the markets you don’t trade!