Bringing your trades to life!
- Click for the product slideshow, or scroll (below) for images.
The TJS Elite - Easy to use, expertly crafted and extremely informative. All sheets in the TJS (see below) are easily accessible with the unique TJS Home-Menu.
Products: Stock, Options (and Binary), Futures, Forex, SpreadBetting and CFD traders.
All versions come with everything you see below
Example of Trading Log with entry data.
- Summarizes all closed trades and displays it “at-a-glance” for quick and easy analysis.
- All Performance-tracking categories display the following: (# of total trades, P&L, Avg Win, Avg Loss, Win %, Payoff Ratio, Expectancy, Frequency).
- Get to know your Strengths & Weaknesses and see how patterns develop in your trading efforts.
- Keep track of your mistakes, and know how much they are costing you.
- Filter and view all analysis by Month (and/or) Year.
Example of Tracking sheet analysis
The TJS has an array of helpful tools to help you manage your trading business.
Just plug in a couple stat related figures (gleaned from your TJS Tracking sheet), then watch the formulator go to work, while displaying a visual Equity-curve in the process.
Also, a great tool for running hypothetical or “what-if” scenarios.
Calculates your chances of a “Consecutive Loss Streak”, then tells you exactly how much equity you stand to lose based on your input criteria (current performance, or hypothetical).
Determine your potential drawdown for any given strategy or scenario!
A great tool when trying to design a winning trading system in accordance with your capital and risk management approach.
- Highest (R)Trade (Win / Loss)
- Largest Single Trade (Gain / Loss)
- Consecutive Trades (Won / Lost)
- Consecutive (Profit / Loss) Streak
- Average Net P&L, per trade
- Average Risk Amount, per trade
- Average Quantity, per trade
- Average Reward to Risk, per trade
Visual bar graphs are included with each event.
Position Size Calculator
This sheet will calculate exactly how many shares (contracts, or units) to purchase based on user-defined parameters.
A “quick-glance” matrix section is included… Print and keep nearby for a quick access view, before placing your next trade!
- Print area is pre-set, in reduced size
Scale In / Scale Out (for Multiple Entry or Exits)
Not all trades go off with only one buy & sell transaction, so what do you do when taking multiple profit exits (or legging in to a trade)?
The TJS Scale In / Scale Out sheet solves that issue by averaging your prices; capable of calculating up to (10) separate transactions for each (Entry/Exit) – results are mirrored in the Trading-log.
You can even link an account to an individual market (Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, etc) to get your proper risk amount on each trade – a calculation already built in to each markets TradingLog sheet.
Drag and Drop P&L analysis!
TradeSheet (manual note-taking sheet)
The TJS Trading Sheet is designed to write down pre & post trade notes, which makes for an easy way to transfer your trading notes to the TJS Trading Log, after the market session is over.
No more relying on memory after a full day or week of trading activity!
- Print area is pre-set to print in black & white.
A private link is provided to download an MS Word template, along with a filled-out example.
Goals & Progress
This sheet is provided if you wish to have a central location for writing down your Goals and Progress.
A progress pyramid link is included to gauge your progress during the various stages of your trading career.
Visit the TJS Goals & Progress page
250-Trade Random Generator
All sheets are neatly organized in the TJS HomeMenu; navigating your way through the TJS is quick and easy!
Wish to consolidate your own personal spreadsheets into the TJS? No problem… Six blank sheets have been linked to the HomeMenu so you can import your own work and have it easily accessible.
Start Tracking & Analyzing your trades today