Trading Journal Spreadsheet
Trade tracking for: Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Spread-betting, and CFD‘s
One time fee ◊ One low price ◊ Free support!
Thousands of traders in over 90 countries rely on the TJS.
The Trading Journal that’s devoted to you and your trading business.
Make every trade count… Track every move you make in multiple (customizable) performance tracking categories. Interact with your trade data to make sound trading decisions. It’s never been easier… Record your trades in the Trading Log and let TJS be your personal trade analyzer. Your progress is displayed (at-a-glance) in an easily understood manner. Complete package… The Trading Journal Spreadsheet provides expert analysis, making trading life easier and traders more confident and successful. View product info.
There’s a Trading Journal Spreadsheet for all traders!
Whether you trade a single market or multiple markets – the TJS has a version for you: Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Spread Betting, CFD, or “All-in-One“. Advanced analysis and beautiful design come together in each TJS product. Click the image for a glimpse of the icon inspired TJS HomeMenu.
Easy to use, expertly crafted, extremely informative.
You’ll know the following about your trades:
All TJS statistics are crucial, relevant and synergistic stat’s that you can’t afford to trade without, and all are found in each of your Performance-tracking categories.
You’ll keep track of… Mistakes / Errors – Diminish your losses by knowing exactly what your mistakes and errors are costing you, and how often you are committing them.
You’ll gain confidence…
- Knowing key analysis in (8) Performance-tracking categories.
- Knowing where to focus your efforts when realizing a positive expectancy.
- Knowing which trading activity is depleting your Capital.
You’ll have the knowledge needed to instill the confidence your trading business needs.
You’ll love the TJS; From instructors, educators, fund managers… on down to the new aspiring trader, the TJS is now being used by traders in 97 countries! Newer traders can potentially take years off their learning curve, refusing to become part of the 90% club.
The Trading Journal Spreadsheet (Simple, Elegant, Enlightening)
Small investment. Huge dividends!
Trade tracking process, (5) steps:
- Plan It: Customize the TJS Tracking sheet to “track” what’s most important to you and your business.
- Trade It: While gaining experience in the markets, record everything you do in the TJS Trading Log.
- Track It: The TJS Tracking sheet will automatically display all pertinent stats for analytical viewing.
- Identify Strengths & Weaknesses: The TJS alerts you to which Performance-tracking categories are producing positive and negative (expectancy) results.
- Improve: You’ll soon have the knowledge needed to: trade confidently, perfect your plan, increase or decrease risk amounts and progress naturally as a trader.