Trading Journal Spreadsheet
Trade tracking for: Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Spread-betting, and CFD‘s
One time fee ◊ One low price ◊ Free support!
Thousands of traders in over 90 countries rely on the TJS.
The Trading Journal devoted to giving you an ‘edge’ in the markets.
Complete package… The Trading Journal Spreadsheet provides expert analysis, making trading life easier and traders more confident and successful. View product info.
There’s a Trading Journal Spreadsheet for all traders!
Whether its a single market or multiple markets – TJS has a version for you: Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Spread Betting, CFD, or “All-in-One“. Advanced analysis and beautiful design come together in each TJS product. Click the image for a glimpse of the icon inspired TJS HomeMenu.
Easy to use, expertly crafted, extremely informative.
Simplicity, Elegance, Knowledge.
◊ Trade Count ◊ P&L ◊ Win % ◊ Payoff Ratio ◊ Expectancy ◊ Frequency All TJS statistics are crucial, relevant and synergistic stat’s that you can’t afford to trade without, and all are found in each of your Performance-tracking categories.
- Knowing key analysis in (8) Performance-tracking categories.
- Knowing where to focus your efforts when realizing a positive expectancy.
- Knowing which trading activity is depleting your Capital.
You’ll have the knowledge needed to instill the confidence your trading business needs.
You’ll love… The TJS, especially if you are a newer trader who wishes to potentially take months to years off your learning curve while refusing to become part of the 90% club? From instructors, educators, fund managers… on down to the new aspiring trader, the TJS is now being used by traders in 93 countries – come see what the love is about!
The Trading Journal Spreadsheet Elite
Small investment. Huge dividends!
5-Steps to profitable trade tracking.
- Plan It: Customize the TJS Tracking sheet to “track” what’s most important to you and your business.
- Trade It: While gaining experience in the markets, record everything you do in the TJS Trading Log.
- Track It: The TJS Tracking sheet will automatically display all pertinent stats for analytical viewing.
- Identify Strengths & Weaknesses: The TJS alerts you to which Performance-tracking categories are producing positive and negative (expectancy) results.
- Improve: You’ll soon have the knowledge needed to: trade confidently, perfect your plan, increase or decrease risk amounts and progress naturally as a trader.