Ninja Trader – Instructions
Get your data:
1) On the NinjaTrader Control Center, select the “Account Performance” tab.
- Operations > Control Center > Account Performance Tab
2) Enter the date range into the “From:” and “To:” fields.
3) Select “Mode:” to choose either: Currency, Percent or Points, depending on your preference – although this does not matter for the export.
4) Click the “Advanced >>” button. Then tick the checkbox labeled “Group trades by ATM Strategy”.
- The ATM Strategy will keep all parts of the trade together on one row, average your prices for up to three Entries and Exits.
- Click on “<<Basic” to hide these fields once selected.
5) Click “Generate“. Your trade data will now be displayed in the Account Performance tabs (Summary, Graphs, Executions, Trades, Periods, Orders, Journal).
To export your trades to Excel:
- Click on the “Trades” tab
- If not already set, ensure that all columns are displayed by right clicking on the column headings, selecting Grid -> Properties, and ticking all check-boxes. Click OK.
- Right click on any of the trade data boxes.
- Select Grid -> Export to Excel
- Excel will open with the data entered in a new worksheet. Use Save As to store the data on your hard-drive.