Create a screenshot for your TJS
Don’t have a screenshot utility? Read on to create your own screenshots by using the TJS Chart/Image maker, then link them to your trades in the TJS Trading Log.
- Choose the Symbol near the top-left of the chart.
- Choose your Time-frame to the right of the Symbol.
- Use the Toolbar at the bottom of the chart (or Scroll wheel) to Zoom In/Out.
- Use the Drawing tools (optional) in the left-sidebar to mark your: Entry, Stop-loss, Target, Exit, etc.
- Save your chart by clicking the camera icon at the top-right of the chart, then…
- Click the blue “Save image” link
- Your image will appear on a web page
- Right-click on the image and choose “Save image as”
- Save it your computer, preferably in the same folder that you keep your TJS file.