Create a screenshot for your TJS
- Choose the Symbol near the top-left of the chart.
- Choose your Time-frame to the right of the Symbol.
- Use the Toolbar at the bottom of the chart (or Scroll wheel) to Zoom In/Out.
- Use the Drawing tools (optional) in the left-sidebar to mark your: Entry, Stop-loss, Target, Exit, etc.
- Save your chart by clicking the camera icon at the top-right of the chart…
- To make use of the TJS Trade Summary sheet, click the blue “Save image” link, and then right-click on the actual image and choose “Save Image As” to save it your computer, preferably in the same folder that you keep your TJS file.